Support › Polycom Seutup
Leitner Wireless Headset Polycom Electronic Hookswitch Setup
- Plug your green telephone cable into the green telephone port on your charging base and plug the other end into the headset jack of your telephone
- Plug the plastic end of the Electronic Hookswitch into the AUX port on your charging base
- Remove the protector cap on the other end of the hookswitch and plug it into your phone (there’s only one place where it’ll fit)
- On the underside of your charging base, set the two switches to "1" and "RHL"
- Press the home button on your phone and navigate to Settings ›› Basic ›› Preferences ›› Headset and make sure Headset Memory Mode is disabled
- Press the Back button on your phone and select Hookswitch Mode. Select "Jabra EHS" from the list. Select "Yes" when your phone asks you to reboot